Nov 21, 2018
What happens when you have two brilliant minds from the tech and
music industry and with different, complimentary skillsets? You
pair them together and build and scale a startup. Matt Gottesman
speaks with Justin Garza (music industry veteran) and Mike Williams
(Entrepreneur, Investor) about:
- Marrying the music industry with technology to create something
- Redefining a marketplace
- Taking an unconventional approach to building Studiotime; the
Airbnb of music and in-home studios worldwide.
- Being resourceful and nimble during in order to grow.
- Using content to drive brand awareness
- How both of them used Studiotime as a main focus that aligns
their interests, ambitions, and also careers
- How to navigate with a tech/music startup in a creative
industry that is typically sink or swim